Thursday, October 13, 2016

New Commercial Use!!!

Hey there!! I hope y'all are having a good week?!  We're juuuust starting to get Fall weather here.  The leaves have just started to change and the weather is getting cooler .. Fall has officially arrived!!

Speaking of Fall, let me show you the first of two sets of new Commercial Use products I have in the store this week.  This set is all Halloween .. all the time!




These CU Halloween items are both CU okay AND PU okay (as well as, S4O and S4H). They are perfect for designers looking to add something unique to their next project, as well as, artists needing something new and fun for their next layout!  All CU Halloween packs are 50% OFF now through Monday, October 17th!

And, my second set of CU items for you this week is this pack of "mixed up" ribbons.  There is a little bit of everything in here!!


These, too, are on sale all weekend long, so grab them before the price goes back up to normal!!

And, that's it for this week.  Short and sweet, yes, I know.  Lol  Next week I will be back with another PU kit for you!!  Until then .. have a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment