Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hello Autumn -- October Bits n Pieces!!

Hello there!!  It's a new month and with that comes a new BnP!! Mine this month is very fitting especially given the weather we've been having lately.



Each pack is on sale for just $1 10/1-10/7!!




Check out what my creative team did with these pieces:


Thank you, Brenda!

Speaking of Creative Team ... I'm having a CT Call right now!!


Click the image above to be taken to the post on my blog that has all the details and how to apply.  I can promise you my CT is one of the most laid back you will ever be a part of!

Now, on to DSD ... keep an eye on the FLASH SALE category in the store because I will be adding new items all day long!

Scroll down through the blog a bit to locate the link for my DSD Freebie Hop freebie.  It coordinates with the full kit that is 50% OFF right now, My Sister, My Friend:


I also have two BYO Grab Bags in the store right now!!


And, finally .. let's talk challenges.  I am hosting several this month.  TONIGHT I am hosting BINGO, a DSD Live Event.  Come by the thread to pick up the free BINGO board and decorate it before tonight to play for coupons to the store!


This one above is mine I made using my new kit: My Sister, My Friend. :)

And, finally .. these are the two challenges I'm hosting in the forum:

Bits n Pieces


And, the Siggy Challenge:


Come join in the fun!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment