Thursday, August 4, 2016

Mixology Limerita -- 50% OFF!!!!

Happy Thursday, friends!!  I'm coming straight to you from the beach this week (N. Myrtle Beach, to be exact!).  I don't know about the rest of you, but I *heart* the beach! Lol  I want to live here (or at any beach south of the Mason Dixon Line) some day.  That's the dream, anyway!

Now, moving on .. I have a new series I'm working on that will be full of summer fruits, and eventually you will be able to purchase them all in one giant bundle, but for now ... here's the first installment: Mixology Limerita ... featuring all things LIMES!!!


    

Each piece (or the entire set) is on sale for 50% OFF 8/4-8/8!!

Check out a little inspiration:



Thanks girls - beautiful as always!!

Also this month .. I'm in charge of the first Designer's Choice challenges at SnP that runs 8/1-8/15:


I know it's not July anymore, but I love this country and so any chance I can get to show at that American pride, I'm gonna take it! :)  Come show off your pride for your country!!

And, that's all from me this week!  I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back next week!








No comments:

Post a Comment