Thursday, August 11, 2016

DOUBLE RELEASE Thursday!!

Happy Thursday, y'all!! This week I managed to bang out not one but TWO different releases for y'all!!  I'm so excited to share them with you, so we're going to dive right in!

The first one is called Cold Treats and is perfect for all those hot summer days and nights when you just wanna cool down with an ice cold popsicle or ice cream!  Do you have a neighborhood ice cream truck that the kids go crazy over?? Cold Treats has you covered there, also!!






Each pack is linked to the store for easy shopping, and the entire collection (plus all packs) will be on sale for 50% OFF all weekend long ... 8/11-8/15!!

Check out what the girls did with this kit:




Thanks girls! Beautiful as always! <3

Next up is Day 2 Day: July.  Yes, I realize it's August, lol, but I didn't get it done last month with everything else I was trying to accomplish (and I've discovered summer is harder for me to design, so note to self .... plan less for next summer!), so anyway ... here is Day 2 Day: July!  It's perfect for preserving all those summer play and backyard fun memories with the kids!  From trampolines to sidewalk chalk ... Day 2 Day: July has it all!!


  

Again, each individual pack is linked to the store for easy shopping, and they are on sale for 50% OFF all weekend long!!  8/11-8/15!!

Check out what the creative girls did with Day 2 Day: July!



Wonderful job, ladies!!

Also, come check out my challenge in the forum this month!!

It's only going on for a few more days, so stop by and check it out!!

That's it from me this week ... I hope you have a great weekend and I'll see y'all next week!!













No comments:

Post a Comment