Tuesday, August 23, 2016

$2 Tuesday is HERE, Plus a Sale and Free CU!!

Hey y'all!! I hope your week is getting off to a good start!!  It's Tuesday again and that means it's time for a new $2 Tuesday at My Memories:


By the Sea will be on sale TODAY ONLY for just $2 in my My Memories store.

Next, let me share with you a "new release" I have in my store at My Memories.  "New Baby" was previously released a few months ago in my Scraps n Pieces store, and I finally got it added to My Memories earlier this month.  :)  You can grab it at My Memories for 30% OFF through 8/25!


Next up ... some new Commercial Use products!


  

  


Each image above is linked to the store where you can purchase them for 50% OFF for the rest of August, 8/18-8/31!!

Or .. for a limited time .. you can grab the journal cards, stickers, and duct tape for FREE!!

To receive the stickers for free, head on over to my Facebook page and click on the "CU Freebie" tab.

To grab the duct tape, you will need to sign up for my newsletter (and it will be in all newsletters through the end of the month).

And, finally .... to receive the journal cards absolutely FREE ... just go below and click on which format you'd like:




Now, for all the stops of the SnP CU blog train ... you should have arrived here from Sunshine Inspired Designs, and your next stop will be MY newsletter sign-up and then MY Facebook page. :)

Here are ALL the stops in case you get lost along the way:

Heather Z Scraps newsletter 
Heather Z Scraps Facebook page
JMC Designs Newsletter

Have fun and I hope you enjoy all your new goodies!!!

And, that's it for this week ... I hope y'all have a great weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment