Thursday, June 9, 2016

STOREWIDE SALE and a FEW freebies!!

Good morning (or afternoon/evening depending on where you are, lol)!!  I have just a few items to share with you this week since there is no new release .. first up:


That's right .. for this next week ONLY my entire store will be on sale for 50% OFF!!  Everything, except the June BnP collection (which is 30% off all MONTH long), can be purchased for half off through June 15th.


Also!  The hunt for a few more CT members continues ... if you'd like to work on a low stress team, then hurry up and contact me!!



And, now for the really FUN part!! A few freebies for ya!


If you head on over to Annemarie's blog (one of my CT gals), she has these two pretty frame freebies for you:


And, I have TWO freebies for you ... both of which will be available until the end of the month:

    

             

***Please note: This image for the newsletter freebie will take you to the sign-up form.  You will need to sign up for my newsletter in order to receive this freebie! It will be available in every newsletter through the end of June!!***

And, that's it for today, folks .. I hope you have a great Thursday and a fantastic weekend!!

xoxo,
Heather







No comments:

Post a Comment