Thursday, June 2, 2016

iNSD/NSD Goodies Inside!!!

Happy {inter}National Scrapbooking Day (almost)!  I'm so excited to show off all the fun freebies I have for you guys!  But, before I get in to that a few other things ... first, don't forget you can grab all the individual pieces to "Date Night" now through 5/7 for just $1/pack.  After that they will increase in price, so grab them now while the price is right!!

  NewsletterAD_050116 

 Next, stop by the forum tomorrow night, 5/5, for a fun speed scrap with none other than MWAH! :)

  Speed-Scrap-050516  

Also, for iNSD ONLY I have a Build Your Own Grab Bag deal going on right now in my store ... buy any 5 KITS (kits only) for just $5!  Click on the image below to be taken to the store, and for further instructions on what to do after your purchase is complete.

 

 And, last before we get to the freebie hop portion of this post ... join me in the forum now through 5/9 for the Season of Giving Challenge!  Collect all the pieces of the Seasons Freebie Hop and then scrap a page using those freebies!  It's as easy as that!  Once you've completed your page and uploaded it to the gallery and linked us to it in the forum, you will win these two portions of the giant collab: 

 Ok, now on to the main event .. the Seasons Freebie Hop!

  blog image 

 Here's an overview of all three of my pieces .. I played with the Summer colors (cause that's my favorite season!):

  HZ_backyardfun_addons_previ 

 You can purchase them all now for 50% off OR you can hop around to all the different locations and pick up each add-on for FREE! The Extra Papers are the add-on that is available right here on my blog:

  HZ_backyardfun_expp_preview

(click on the picture above for immediate download)

The other two pieces can be picked up on my Facebook page and in my Newsletter. The paint can be picked up on my Facebook page:

  HZ_backyardfun_paint_previe 

 And, to grab the alpha, you will need to sign up for my newsletter.  Click HERE to do that!

  HZ_backyardfun_alpha_previe 

 And, now for the kit that ties this all together:

  HZ_backyardfun_kit_preview 

 Have fun collecting all the wonderful pieces to this HUGE blog/social media hop!

  Blog Siggy1  

No comments:

Post a Comment