Thursday, January 7, 2016

Day 2 Day: January and a Coordinating FREEBIE!

Happy January, everyone!  It's the start of a new year, and I'm so excited to get going!  Do you make New Year's Resolutions? And, if so, what are they? Me .. I don't do resolutions, but instead i like to make a list of goals for myself for the coming year.  Some are to hopefully better myself as a person and some are very trivial things like "read 16 books in 2016". Lol  One of my goals for 2016 is to FINALLY do my first Project Life/P52 book!  When I first started digi scrapping and I heard about this, I really just didn't get it.  I've been digi scrapping for 3 years now and I think I finally understand. Lol

That said, since I'm not great with templates, I decided not to go that route, but instead I've got a series of kits that will be released one per month all year long that will help you create all your P52 pages throughout the year.  Take a look at the one for January!!







You can buy each pack individually, or grab the entire bundle .. all of them are 30% off 1/7 - 1/11, and each image is linked directly to the store for easy shopping.

Check out some inspiration from the CT ladies ... 

From Becki: 


From Kim:


Also, don't forget today is the last day you can snag all the individual Tiny Dancer packs for $1/each!


And, finally .. I've got a coordinating freebie that goes along with Day 2 Day: January .. a fun word art!!


(Image is linked for easy downloading)

Well, that's it from me this week .. thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!!










2 comments: