Monday, August 24, 2015

Best Friends: Extra Paper Packs

Happy Monday!  I hope you've all had a chance to snag the Best Friends kit via the Scraps n Pieces, and I just posted the coordinating washi tape pack on my Facebook page.  Now it's time for me to give you the coordinating paper packs I made!!

The first is a coordinating glitter paper pack:


And, the second is a coordinating painted paper pack: 


(both are linked for easy downloading)

And, last, don't forget to sign-up for my newsletter on the side bar of this blog or on my Facebook page because I will be getting that ready to go and the newsletter will go out tomorrow morning with the last of the coordinating pieces to this kit (2 more alpha sets).  Thanks for stopping by - ENJOY!!




4 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, really love your best friends kit with all the extras! I followed the designer course of SNP some years ago and made the kit Water Wonders, so I know how much time it takes to make all!
    Love from Holland, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried to get the other files but it is showing error 500..whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete