Thursday, July 17, 2014

Sneak Peek of My FIRST KIT!!!

As I mentioned in my first post, I took the beginner portion of the Designer Mentoring class at Scraps n Pieces.  I'm finishing it up this week, and on Monday my final product will be released!  I'm so very excited about it.  It's been a huge "labor of love".  I've been working on it for 6 LONG weeks.  I've learned so much, and had some amazing guidance from my mentor, Amanda of Manda Lane Scraps, as well as another designer friend, Karen Diamond of Karen Diamond Designs.  I appreciate them both more than they know!

Anyway, this kit will be releasing at Scraps n Pieces on Monday!  Here's the sneak peek, so you can get an idea of what the color palette is and try to guess what will be inside. :)


Also on Monday, I'll be launching my new designer Facebook fan page where I plan to display everything relating to my journey down this designer path.  I plan to post 2 freebies per month on my FB page, as well, so you want to make sure you are on the lookout for it and you click "like" so you will be notified of all my freebies.

Thanks for checking out my sneak peek .. I'll be back on Monday with the link to my FB page where you'll be able to pick up an extra freebie to go with my Designer Mentoring kit. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment